Thursday 14 May 2009

Welcome (now flee)

Welcome! Come in and have a look around. There isn't much up at the moment, but that'll change over the next few weeks.
Firstly, a confession: This blog is here entirely here to pimp my writing. As time goes by, I'll be adding in scenes and stories from my overactive imagination in the attempt to build up some buzz, because I want to get published. I warned you, so don't complain.
Alongside that, I'll be writing reviews of the frankly unhealthy amount of popular culture I consume. I'll be meandering around my diverse selection of interests, pretty much depending on my mood and insipration. Hopefully, what I say will interest you and direct you towards interesting arenas. Otherwise It'll irritate you and scare you off (bets on the second).
Still welcome. Stay awhile and have a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment